Wednesday, June 20, 2007

AND SO IT BEGINS...

June 20, 2007 Henderson, Texas

To those of you interested in reading the tales of my new adventure,

I now begin. Embarking out onto strange and unknown waters. I am incredibly excited and a little apprehensive about this new journey; but I am optimistic that all will turn out well.

I intend to use this tiny corner of the web as my own newspaper to keep those interested informed about the occurences in my life in New York City. I will try to write at least once a week, try mind you. I make no promises. I will also try to post pictures once in a while if I can figure out how to do it.

And so, as to my current condition in the journey:
I still have yet to find an apartment. My roommate Veronica is going to NYC this weekend to look for an apartment and her friend Abbey who lives in NYC is look at two possible apartments tomorrow evening. If none of those work out, I will be calling Matt Daugherty and Stephanie's friend John who are both looking for a roommate and end up moving in with one of them. Reguardless I will be moving up to NYC within the next two weeks. And that's were I stand now.

Jared

"Afoot, and light-hearted I take to the open road,
Healthy, free, the world before me,
The long brown path before me leading wherever I choose.

Henceforth I ask not good-fortune, I myself am good-fortune,
Henceforth I wimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing.
Done with indoor complaints, libraries, querulous criticisms,
Strong and content I travel the open road."
~ Walt Whitman

No comments: