Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday September 7, 2007 Brooklyn, NY

Well, I've been busy booking auditions. Starting saturday I have almost a week of non stop auditions. Saturday I audition for a spiritual (though non-denominational) company, On sunday I audition to work with Anne Bogart (theatre legend) and the guy who is the artistic director for Classic Stage Company (it's not paid :( but it would be invaluable experience working with the MFA directing program at Columbia) On Monday I audition for the Bat theatre company and Adam Rapp. Tuesday I have my interview with the Atlantic theatre school and an audition for extra work in the Sex in the City Movie (I know, not exactly a way to build my career but it VERY good money) Then i have a few days that are still open at the moment. Next Monday I have an audition for the broadway production of Edward II. I may also have an audition for Proof around that same time (still waiting for confirmation on that one.) So yeah. that's what i've been up to lately.

Jared

No comments: