Saturday, August 11, 2007

Working Man

August 11, 2007 The Gene Frankel Theatre, East Village, Manhattan

So, from being a volunteer at the Main box office for FringeNYC , I recieved a promotion to Venue Box Office Manager at the Gene Franklin theatre at 24 Bond street (at Lafayette). This positions, though still volunteer, is a stipended position so I will be maiking some money for it. However, the big advantage is that I am recieving MASSIVE amounts of box office training and I have a contact with the box office for the Round About Theatre Company and will be applying for a job there once the festival ends for a survival job. SO, that's what's new right now. I work from 11 to 9:30 day without a break. This is a big festival!!!! About to open the box office for the next show so I'd better go.

Jared

No comments: