Thursday, August 2, 2007

Insanity

Thurday August 2, 2007 Brooklyn NY 1:50am

Went out with John last night for pizza, ice cream and to see Ratatouille. It was a fun night of hanging out. Today I went to some discount designer stores to scope out the clothing scene. I'll be looking to buy some new clothes soon. I also got the info that i needed to apply to be a substitute usher for Jujamcyn Entertainment (who own several Broadway Theatres including the Walter Kerr, The O'Neil, and the Saint James) and the info to apply for a job doing promotional work with Promotionals1. YAY!! I might be working soon! I also applied to be a volunteer for the NYCFringe festival so I can meet people and get free tickets to see the new up and coming work in NY.

In other news, I think I have completely lost my mind. I've decided what i want to write as my next play. It is very ambitious but here goes.... I'm going to write a play that would fit in to the Shakespearean Canon. Just to see if I can do it. I know. I'm crazy, right.

Jared.

No comments: