Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update

Tuesday July 31, 2007 Brooklyn, NY

I went to the closing night party for Grey Gardens sunday night and it was absolutely wonderful!!! It was held at the Bryant Park Grill right behind the NY Public Library on Fifth Ave. They served hors d'vores, steak, Pene pasta, ravioli, and chicken marsala. They had a full bar and an extensive dessert table. And all of this was absolutely free to the revelers! There were also 3 psychics, and 2 photo booths. I was able to have drinks and laughs with Christine Ebersol, Mary Louise Wilson, John McMartin, Matt Cavenaugh, Asa Somers, Scott Frankel (the lyricist), Jerry (the real Jerry on whom the character in the play is written), and Kelly Gonda. Kelly is the founder of East of Doheny the major producer of Grey Gardens. So, it was a very entertaining evening. I also visited with friends i have made with the merchandising and backstage staff.

I've spent pretty much all day working on my new website and IT HAS BEEN LAUNCHED!!! You can now check me out on www.jaredrpike.com!! I'm still having some technical difficulties with the navigation bar and need to put some more info in places but it is up on the web now.

And I will leave you with this thought:



John Raymond Barker, Christine Ebersole, and I at the Closing Night Party for Grey Gardens.



Jared

No comments: