Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Getting Settled

Tuesday July 3, 2007 Brooklyn, NY

Since I moved into my new apartment, I have been rushin around trying to get things settled and ready to start a life here. I bought a bed that I am waiting to have delivered...(and I am ready for it!!!!) I have purchased a new cell phone which should arrive on thursday. We set up internet/cable/digital phone service which will be installed on Friday (till then i am stealing someone else's wireless). Last night i set up my head shot consultation with a photographer. We will be meeting thrusday afternoon. So I have been busy. Today I am going into Manhattan to go shopping for some nice clothes to wear for my headshot. Later tonight Veronica, Johnny, and I are talking about going out to Coney Island for the Balloon Glow and fireworks that follow. Then tomorrow we are going down to Battery Park to see the Independence Day fireworks over the statue of Liberty.

There has been a lot of confusion over what my address here is. I think part of that was miscommunications on the phone. But I will clear it up now that I know for sure.

Jared R. Pike
173 Hopkins St
Apt 1L
Brooklyn, NY 11206

and my new cell phone number (as of THURSDAY) will be (718)354-9256

Well, It's time to go shopping.

Jared

No comments: