Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 2

Thursday July 11, 2007 Brooklyn, NY

So, Week 2 in the big city is winding to a close. This week has been about building my Actor's Toolbox and settling in to the apartment. I papered myself with a day at the spa on Tuesday to get my skin preped and pretty for today's Headshot shoot. I've ordered pre-cut 8x10 resume paper. I turned in my official resume to the Atlantic theatre to work as their asst. Wardrobe supervisor and will be meeting with Adriana (the supervisor) sometime in the near future. I went to IKEA and bought some more furniture for my room. So I now have a desk, chair, bookcase, and cabinet space. And of course I have been exploring the wonders of Bed, Bath and Beyond, and THE CONTAINER STORE! Those are wonderful places!!!!! We got internet but still don't have a wireless router so I am still stealing for a few more days.

I just joined a group that gets me $4 tickets to several shows and events. I just got tickets to the Yankees game on the 22nd for $4!!!!! I'm excited.

Anyway, I'm tired and need to cook some dinner then sort through 400someodd headshots to find the perfect one. Some of you may be getting Emails asking your opinions. Hope all is well with "youse guys".

Jared

No comments: